I love chicken fajitas. There’s no denying that. However, I am a little ashamed to admit that I’ve never attempted to make them because, quite frankly, it seems like a lot of work and a lot of dishes. That was true until I came across this genius idea from Pinterest to bake fajitas in the oven!
Aside from being flavorful and delicious, the fact that I only ONE pan to wash made this recipe a keeper! I’m already excited to make it again. Here’s my own version of oven-baked chicken fajitas:
Fajitas z kurczaka zapiekanego w piekarnikuDrukuj przepis
- Seasoning Ingredients
- 2 łyżki chili w proszku
- 1 łyżka papryki
- 1 łyżeczka cebuli w proszku
- 2 łyżeczki cukru
- 1 łyżeczka czosnku w proszku
- ½ teaspoon of cumin
- 1 łyżeczka soli
- 1 łyżka mąki kukurydzianej
- Fajitas Ingredients
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 red bell peppers
- Mała cebula 1
- 2-3 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 2 łyżki oleju roślinnego
- 1 lime
- 6-inch tortillas
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Mix all seasoning ingredients in a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Cut bell peppers and onions into thin strips and place them into a large baking pan. I used a deep 9×13 pan. Slice chicken breast into thin strips and place into a pan.
- Drizzle oil over the chicken and vegetables, and then sprinkle seasoning over the top. Mix it all using a cooking spoon or your hands.
- Bake the seasoned chicken in the oven for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring once about halfway through. Once cooked, remove the pan from the range and squeeze the lime onto the fajita mix.
- To serve, heat up tortillas, and then place fajita mix in the centre of each tortilla. Refrigerate leftovers.